Thursday, June 11, 2009

Summer Scrapbooking is on!


After eight busy busy months of the school year I can finally get to enjoy a couple of weeks off. Since I tutor I still have to work in the summer, but not as bad as the regular school year.


I have created my first summer layout for my LSS Sketch Challange. I had this papers for a while and I could not wait to use them, I just had no idea how or which pictures. Then I saw the Sketch, and decided to scrap this picture from a recent cruise. I have been in 5 cruises, and this is the only time when the fire drill picture actually is scrapable...obviously I did not take it!
I really hope to get scrapping this summer, I have lots of pics stacked up.

4 comments:

  1. Your blog is gorgeous and It's not ugly at all! Great layout btw I love all the patterned paper Squares!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE it! Pink is TOTALLY my fave color!
    BUT- and this is NOT a critisism if you want fancier (but trust me, it's not as fancy as some!!!), it's easy-peasy (I am technically challenged ALL the way!!!) go to http://www.thecutestblogontheblock.com/free-backgrounds.html. There are some great free things for your blog and they walk you through the steps. It's so easy even **I** can do it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on the new blog Marie!
    And I love the layout! tfs!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great Layout! Love your use of color & pattern... shows of the photo perfectly! :) Thanks for playing along with the sketch challenge at Scrapbooks & Stuff!! Can't wait to see more from you!

    ReplyDelete