Saturday, August 22, 2009

Monkeys...

Am I crazy to like monkeys? In my LSS they had this Wacky wednesday thing were the prize was monkey paper. I was so over excited that someone had come up with a monkey paper line that I could not hide it, and so they thought so too, so I won the paper. Now I am worried that they think I am nuts or something, but I really like monkeys. It is the only good memory I have of an outing as a child in Cuba, a little before I left the country. My mom and dad took me to the zoo and the only animal that was available for viewing were the monkeys (I can just imagine what happened to the other ones, Ewwww!). They took a liking of me as I did of them, and I remember the whole afternoon I was feeding them tangerines, since then monkeys are just something I treasure ( I would not own one, I read the news, but I own several stuffed ones) deeply!

No comments:

Post a Comment